The SovereignPanangad - Cochin
Project OverviewResidential Project / Ready To Occupy
To choose between the backwaters spread out in all its glory, or the artistic Mediterranean life, is not easy. The Sovereign brings home to you a blend of both. This iconic villa project consisting of 20 luxury villas in Panangad, is the first-of-its-kind in Kerala.
You can now simply enjoy the intricate elements of aesthetic elegance and modern living. And with the beautiful backwaters and sailing club next door, your life shall be a never-ending
– Structure: RCC structure and RCC slab with masonry partitions
– Internal & External Masonry: Good quality bricks with cement mortar
– Italian Marble/Wooden Flooring/Equivalent for Living and Dining & Laminated Wooden flooring for all Bed Rooms. Vitrified tiles for the remaining areas.
– Kitchen counter with granite top and 1.5 bowls single drain sink. Single bowl sink in work area. Ceramic tile above counter to a height of 60 cms & antiskid kitchen tiles on the floor.
– Toilet walls with superior quality ceramic tiles up to a height of 210 cms. Toilet floor with superior quality ceramic tiles. Concealed piping and premium quality CP fittings (Make – Grohe / Equivalent). Hot and cold mixer taps with a shower in all toilets except servant’s toilet. Sanitary fixtures- Wall hung closets with concealed cistern- Grohe/Equivalent in all toilets except servant’s toilet. Ordinary EWC in servant’s toilet.
Door and windows
– Entrance door & door frame in teakwood. Elegant moulded panelled door shutters for bedrooms, kitchen and toilets. UPVC French windows for dining and first-floor balcony. UPVC windows and ventilators.
– Two coat Putty and plastic emulsion for internal walls. Putty and plastic emulsion for the ceiling. Premium Exterior weather coat emulsion for external walls.
– Concealed conduit wiring with copper conductor, adequate light and fan points, 6/16 amps socket points etc controlled by ELCB and MCBs with independent KSEB meters. Split A/Cs provision in all bedrooms.
Telephone point in living room, family living and master bedroom.
– KWA water and groundwater supply through the sump and overhead tank.
Power Back Up
– Generator backs up for common areas including the clubhouse.