Project OverviewResidential Project / Ongoing
A lush boulevard of rubber trees makes for a grand entrance to Rainwoods. A quick getaway from the chaos of the city, while being close to everything you can think of – best schools, colleges, hospitals, NH and malls. Nestled amidst a 35-acre rubber plantation, Rainwoods is a luxurious tower of 15 storeys that hosts 74 units of spacious 2 and 3 BHK. The luxury abode offers a scenic and serene ambience while being surrounded by world-class features. The shift from your desire to your dream come true now!
– RCC framed structure on raft foundation.
– 60 cm x 60 cm premium quality vitrified tiles for living, dining, bedrooms and kitchen. Rustic finish tiles for the balcony.
– Kitchen counter with granite top and single bowl sink. Ceramic tiles above counter to a height of 45 cm. Provision for Aquaguard and washing machine.
– Toilet wall with ceramic tiles up to false ceiling height. Single piece EWC in all toilets, wash basin in all toilets and table top wash basin in the dining area. Mixer taps in all toilets. Geyser points in all toilets.
Doors & Windows
– Hardwood front door. Moulded door for bedrooms. Brass/steel hardware for entrance door and cylindrical locks for all other doors. UPVC sliding door for the balcony. Premium quality aluminium powder coated windows and ventilators.
– Putty and plastic emulsions for internal walls and ceiling. Exterior emulsion for external walls. Melamine finish for the front door and enamel paint finish for internal doors.
– Concealed conduit wiring with copper conductor, adequate light and fan points, 6/16 A socket points etc. Controlled by ELCB and MCBs with independent KSEB meters. A/C points in all bedrooms and living room.
– Two fully automatic lifts. Telephone and Intercom Telephone point and intercom in living room.
– TV point in living and master bedroom.
– Firefighting arrangements as per NBC norms and Fire Force requirements.
– Generator backup for common facilities such as lift, common lighting, pumps etc. And also generator backup for light and fan in all rooms, TV and 6 A socket in living room limited up to 1 KW in each apartment.
Water Supply & Treatment System
– Underground and overhead tanks with pumps will be provided with KWA, backup borewell water will be provided. Sewage treatment plant. Rainwater harvesting, waste management systems, the incinerator will be provided.
Centralised Cooking Gas
– Centralised cooking gas system will be provided to the kitchen. The elevation shown is an artistic impression only and may vary. The pictures shown are indicative only. All specifications and dimensions given in this brochure are subject to minor variations without specific or general notice.