Blue WatersPanangad, Cochin
Project OverviewResidential Project / Ongoing
The pristine backwaters of Cochin are now home to an exquisite, super-luxurious architectural marvel. Consisting of 22 duplex apartments & 12 luxury villas designed by renowned Australian design firm HBO+EMTB, who is known for exceptionally fusing commercial and social objectives in an environment-friendly space.
It is not just the only waterfront apartment project in Cochin, but one with a lot of aquatic recreational activities too. Packed with luxuries such as a private lift and a waterbody, this waterfront wonder redefines the standards of luxury living.
– Structure: RCC structure and RCC slab with masonry partitions
– Internal & External Masonry: Good quality solid blocks with cement mortar
– Living & Dining Area: Hardwood flooring
– Upper living: Hardwood flooring
– Bed Rooms: 80X80 RAK or equivalent Tiles
– Kitchen&Pantry: RAK or equivalent Anti-skid vitrified tiles
– Balcony Deck: Wood finishes anti-skid tiles both in the ground floor and the first floor.
– Domestic Help Room: Vitrified tiles
– Staircase: Hardwood flooring
– Kitchen: the Premium imported modular kitchen.
– Hob: A four burner cooking hob with electrical ignition is provided in the kitchen.
– Chimney: A 90Cms ductible electric chimney with anodized aluminium filters.
– Oven: Inbuilt microwave and oven.
– Fittings: Floor and wall mounted cabinets complete with cutlery tray, baskets, etc
– Safety: Gas leak detector in the kitchen which will give the warning
– Sink: Double bowl sink
– False ceiling: Gypsum board with paint finish
– Putty: Inside and outside walls and ceiling
– Paint: Plastic emulsion inside the house & Exterior emulsion outside
SANITARY & PLUMBING
– Fittings: Kohler fittings
– Bath Tub: Children’s bathroom provided with a bathtub of Kohler.
– Shower Area: Glass partition for shower areas in all bathrooms.
– Overhead showers: Overhead rain shower from Kohler in the master bedroom and mixer shower in other bathrooms
– Bathroom tiles: Good quality tiles & wall tiles up to the ceiling.
– Water closets: White colour premium sanitary fittings of Kohler.
– Health faucets: Health faucets of Kohler provided in all bathrooms
– Wash basins: All bathrooms have porcelain washbasin of Kohler.
– Bathroom accessories: Towel rings, Towel racks, soap dishes and toilet paper holders in all bathrooms.
Doors and Windows
– Main door: Hardwood door and frame
– Internal doors: Veneer finish doors and frames
– Windows: UPVC windows
Cabinetry & Furniture
– Wardrobes: Marine plywood and Veneer shutters
– Hardware: All Hardware in brush finished stainless steel. Main door with Yale lock with the biometric facility. All internal doors have Yale locks.
– Door stoppers: Door stoppers provided for main door and bedroom doors.
– Bedrooms: Wardrobes with dressing mirror of Natural Veneer in Melamine finish and Double bed with mattress.
– Bathrooms: Mirror with backing ply, and wash counter
– Home office: Work desk with storage
– Wiring: Havells/Finolex wiring used thoroughly out with concealed branded ISI 19mm PVC conduit of 2mm thickness. 15A power points provided with 440 V adequate for all equipment of capacity up to 3KW. Power points adequate for wet grinders, mixers, shavers, refrigerators, washing machines, etc. TV and Telephone points in Living room/bedrooms and Upper living area. Modular premium switches and protective Legrand MCB’s & ELCB.
– Air conditioning: 10-tonne VRV A/c from Daikin for all apartments.
– Backup Power: Back up power is provided to the apartments up to a limit of 10KVA per Unit. 24 hours back up for the common area and lobby.
– Water: The Project will have back up water supply other than the KWA connection
– Elevators: Schindler elevators opening into the foyer area of apartments in both towers and Common elevator into the lobby of each apartment.